Sunday, March 20, 2011

Woop Woop Woop

Well I'm very excited.. My goal was to lose 10kgs by the time I went to Brisbane for my holiday/work training and I DID IT!!!!!
At this mornings (Monday) weigh in I've lost 10.5kgs. So by the time i go on Wedneday, that will hopefully be 11kgs.

It's been very hard work but I have enjoyed it so far.
I pulled some clothes out of the wardrobe that I haven't worn for a very long time and they felt great. So that's added incentive.

We have another challenge before I go, so that will put me on track.
We did the spin class last week - OMG I haven't been so sore in all my life. But boy did it get you sweating and working hard.

Needless to say my stay in Brisbane/Gold Coast will be a good test. Lots of temptation lol

I have checked out the hotels I am staying in during my time down south and they both have gyms and swimming pools. So the exercise shouldnt be a problem (it will keep me away from the bar lol)

Don't know if I'll blog while I'm there, I'll see how I go.

1 comment:

  1. That is so fantastic, well done you:) You have inspired me to join the gym, went last week and thought of you today pounding away on the treadmill. Although I think I brought my Sports Bra a few kg ago, caught sight of myself in the window, oh dear, had a wobble on....! Keep up the great work! x

    ReplyDelete