Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It's been a while

Boy oh boy, what a month. I had no idea it had been THAT long. What a lot I haven't told you about.

Went to my training in Brisbane and combined that with my Parents combined 60th Birthday - very great time had.


Took the kids to Dreamworld and we had a awesome time. They loved it and I went on some rides that I had promised myself never to do again lol.


Had a lovely time with the family for the rest of the weekend. Loved spending time with my nephew - Denzel (and the rest of my neices and nephews too, but seeing as Denzel's only 2 months old - it was extra special)


Eating during this time was ok - had a few wines during the weekend, but nothing outrageous. Did some exercise while I was at the hotel - Treadmill and weights, that type of thing.


Then said "hooray" to the family and ventured onto the New Job training course, which was in a word - AWESOME!!!! Best sales training I have ever done. Again went well with the food and drink and did some exercise. However, what I did learn was that sometimes you can't be in total control of what you eat. I made the best of a bad situation however, wraps over pizza - that sort of thing.


Anyway, upon returning home, i had put on 800gms. So not terribly terrible, but not fantastic either.


Started my new job on the Monday and have loved it so far - very busy and full on, but that's how I like it.


The team have been great and I'm pretty sure I am starting to find my feet.


As for the rest of my weight loss - I am up to 13 kilo's down now - which I am really happy about. The end date is the 21st May to which I will have hoped to loose another 7 kilo's.


The great thing is that I am now in clothes that I haven't worn in 8 + years. And yes, I still have some of those in my wardrobe (hoarder much....)


We are having a reveal on the 21st - sort of like a before and after for the family which is very exciting, means we get to dress up and make the most of what we've accomplished. I can't wait. We get to invite family and friends - which is cool - as it has taken a lot of support from everyone to do this.


I will post some photos of before and current a bit later, I'm not seeing a massive difference - but they say that's always the case - but the clothes obvioulsy say it's working :-)


Anyway, thats enough waffle from me for now. I promise to update more often.


We should have some fun photos after the weekend, the biggest loser contestants are becoming "human Lamington's" - ie: being drowned in a chocolatey mixture and then rolled in coconut.


Ah... the things we do for radio.......


Until next time - have a great easter everyone.





1 comment:

  1. 13kg, wow! Well done Mrs, glad the job is going well too:) x

    ReplyDelete