Sunday, September 2, 2012

My Word - looky looky I'm back

Well, it appears that last years goal of maintaining this blog - FAILED!!

However, I just resurected it again.  So what have I been doing since April 2011. My my, what haven't I been doing.

I'll list the highlights in bullet point and that should get us started...

* Ended up losing 17.3kgs on the Biggest Loser thing I did with the Radio :-)
* Put 20kgs back on :-(
* Faced the reality that if I take my eye off the ball, the kilo's come galloping back
* Kid's both got a year older, DD now 15 and DS now 11. 
* Celebrated both a 17th and 18th Wedding anniversary :-)
* Had Hubby's 18 year old cousin move in with us from NZ for 6mths, now that was an experiance I don't want to repeat.  He's now safely moved out and functioning on his own
* Left the Radio station (Hardest sales job I have ever had)
* Started selling Used Cars (Best sales job I have ever had - been here 4 months now and LOVE it)
* Did the Bowen Triathlon last year - awesome it was too. Came last, but didn't care
* Started cooking with a little more adventurism (if thats a word) 
* Went to Mackay's biggest Boot Camp with Shannon Ponton (wonderful man)
* Realised, I needed help with my weight again
* Joined Jenny Craig

And I think here we are......

So Jenny Craig - what a awesome program. Food is great - I don't even have to think about what I'm eating and for the first 20 kgs, thats exactly what I need.  Family is very supportive and often a little jealous of my meals lol.

So it's been 3 weeks and have lost 3.8kgs.  Am back at the Gym 6 days a week and loving that too. 
I'm back in training for the Triathlon, as I want to complete the Bowen Triathlon again and NOT come last, and beat last years time of 1 hour 22mins. I even have DD training with me at the Gym and whilst she doesn't want to do the Triathlon, DS does, so he's going to compete in the kids event.  Awesome.

My job - who knew!!!!
Selling used cars is fantastic. I love it and the people I work with.  The money is heaps better than I used to get at the Radio station!!

Anyway, I think that's all for now.  Thats not a bad catch up anyway.

Chat soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment