Friday, January 9, 2015

Goodness me. Where has the last 2 and a bit years gone!!!!

Fascinating!!! I can't believe I'm writing the same update blog as last time lol.
2 and a bit years on and what's the update.
Lost more weight, put it back on haha. My latest is low carb ie: nearly none!! And I love it. Last year I lost 16 Kgs doing that and it was fairly easy. Once you're use to the no sugar thing it's all good.
And back on it again now and enjoying it.
Work- am not selling cars anymore, while I loved the actual selling, the company I was working for had a few changes of management and I didn't really see eye to eye, so I moved on.
I am now a sales rep for a auto parts company. I've been in the job about 4 months now and am still enjoying it. Company car and all that stuff.  Means a bit of travelling once a fortnight that's working out ok too.
The kids are older now, the daughter has her license and we hardly see her and the son is nearly 15 and very helpful.
Hubby is out of work at the moment but hopefully will get something soon.
We are about to buy a caravan and upgrade from the camping trailer. Pretty excited I'll tell you.
So hopefully my blog will turn into a caravanning blog with awesome ideas and stories,
In the meantime I think that's about it for now.
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment