Sunday, March 13, 2011

Plodding along

Well it's the beginning of week 5!!! I can't believe that in the past four weeks, I have exercised way more days than I haven't, I havn't touch a drop of wine, beer, rum, or pina colada. Nor have I had a bite of a McDonalds burger, chips and dip, ice cream etc etc.
This is a major accomplishment.

So where do I stand - 8.3 kgs lighter, 4.2% less body fat, about 20cms gone from all over the place. Happier -- Yes!!!

Went to the local shops on Saturday and finally fit an Item of clothing that wasn't from the "Plus" size section - very happy about that. (Didn't fit it enough to buy it, but I did the zip up and thats a start lol)

I am definatley still enjoying it a lot. The exercise, whilst I don't like getting out of bed, I am really loving. The feeling at the end is great..

The Challenge last week was Zumba and you all know my feelings on that topic - needless to say I loved it.

The food however, I have had enough of. The vege/small amount of lean meat diet has got to go. I only lost 800 gms this week and while the long term weight watcher in me, says that's great. Sorry, but at this point of the challenge it's not enough. I'm putting that down to a few thing - My calorie intake isn't enough (I'm guessing I've only been averaging 800 - 1000 per day) and no where near enough protein.
Also, I had a sore neck for 3 days and didn't get to the gym.

So goodbye detox colonics diet and welcome back calorie counting. I'm sure I'll see some differences this week.

I plan to go to the gym every morning this week, as well us our normal challange for a Tuesday and Zumba on Thursday. Hopefully this should see at least a 1.7kgs loss, as I am going to Brisbane next Wednesday and want to have lost 10kgs by then.

Anyway, will update more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment