Sunday, February 27, 2011

Going great guns!!!!

Well, it has been interesting.
This is day 15 and so far so good. 5.2kgs down and feeling great.
Our challenge last week was good, we walked up the hill for a warm up and then ran up and down the beach like dingbats. Was very sweaty and tired by the time I was finished - but I guess thats the goal isn't it.

We were also offered the opportunity of being introduced to the world of Colonic treatments. Well what can I say - I told myself I was opening up to different opportunities for the next three months, so thats exactly what I am going to do.

I booked myself in and went to see Sue at Bottoms up Colonics on Saturday - what a experience - I won't go into the details, but I highly recommend everyone try it at least once.

Anyway, she put me on a eating plan that was designed to clean up my system and it consists of veges, veges, veges and a some meat thrown in..... Not as bad as it sounds - but a lot to get used to. I won't even pretend to try and explain the in's and out's of it here, but it all makes sense and like I said, I'm giving it all a go.

So my diet is very different to what it normally it. Not a bad thing - obvioulsy considering the weight loss so far - and no I'm not expecting it to carry on as fast as that forever, but for the next couple of weeks would be good.

I have a history of losing 10 kilo's and then stopping, only to put it all back on again. But not this time.

Tomorrow the Radio station has a big annoucement for us on the radio - so that will be interesting. Apparently we should all be very scared. Nervous maybe - scared??? not yet.

Less than a month till my trip to Brisbane and hopefully I have lost a total of 10 kilo's before I go. That would make me very happy.

Anyway, will go now- will update on the big news tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Whoop whoop, 5.2 kg is FANTASTIC, well done you:) You can so do this, what a winner! And great choice of words, opening yourself up to colonics.........!!:)

    ReplyDelete